Project Manager – MBA Award winning 2nd Tier Builder – Geelong
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In VIC-Other
Brilliant multi-disciplinary 2nd tier builder requires a capable PM to oversee a $15M commercial/institutional project in Geelong
An exciting opportunity has arisen at one of Victoria’s most established Second Tier builders. They have been in operation over 10 years and operate across the commercial, education, health, residential and industrial sectors and undertake projects from $5M – $100M.
They have established a permanent presence in the Geelong & Surf Coast region and are looking to add another high-performing Project Manager to the team to run a recently secured commercial/institutional new build just out of Geelong valued at circa-$15M.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the on time and on budget completion of every project they undertake as well as all site:
- OH & S Policies
- Scheduling & programming
- Liaising with sub-contractors and clients
To be eligible for this position you must:
- Be capable of autonomously controlling a project from inception through to completion
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years practical experience as a Senior level CA or project manager
- A talent for communication and dispute resolution
- An ability to work closely and efficiently with co-workers
- Possess a working understanding of Microsoft Project & other related MS programs
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a salary starting at $130,000 up to $170,000 dependent on experience with a stable, recession proof organisation that guarantees real career progression.
If interested in this role or any similar please email your CV in word format to Jono Conley at Constructive Recruitment
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly