Project Manager – Minor Works
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In NSW - Sydney
Project Manager | Hills District | To $90k | Permanent Opportunity | Immediate Start | Ideal for a Project Coordinator or Jnr PM
Constructive has partnered with a growing tier 3 contractor who has been established for 20 years, specialising in the commercial construction / maintenance / fit-out sectors.
Due to the increase in projects being awarded, they are currently looking for a Project Coordinator or Junior Project Manager who is looking to take the next step in their career.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved with a growing business and to learn from well-respected professionals within the construction industry.
- Immediate Start
- Career Progression
- Hills District
- Variety of projects
- Growing business with a busy pipeline of works for 2019/2020
- Paying to $90k – negotiable depending on experience
- Responsible for overseeing a number of projects in their minor works division – with values up to $500k
- Assisting with the current projects managers with duties on larger projects
- Will be given career progression to larger projects over time and offered guidance from a supportive environment
- Great exposure to a variety of projects within the commercial sector
Skills / Experience
- Strong commercial background and experience either as a Junior Project Manager, Project Coordinator or Contracts Administrator.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to liaise with sub-contractors, clients, and colleagues
- Exceptional Organisational skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Possess a Construction Management degree, Builder (or equivalent)
To be considered for this or one of our many other opportunities, please apply via the link below, or forward your CV through to Brooke Dostal at email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.