Project Manager – Multi-Disciplinary 2nd Tier Builder
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In VIC - Melbourne
Well established & financially stable multi-disciplinary 2nd tier builder requires experienced PM to work across an institutional portfolio in Geelong
An exciting opportunity has arisen at one of Victoria’s most established 2nd Tier builders. They have been in operation over 10 years and operate across the commercial, education, health, residential and industrial sectors and undertake projects from $5M – $80M.
They have a major presence in the Geelong and Surf Coast area with over $150M worth of projects on their books so require another Project Manager to assist with delivery.
To be eligible for this position you must:
- Be capable of autonomously controlling a project from inception through to completion
- Have a minimum of 2 years practical experience in project management
- A talent for communication and dispute resolution
- An ability to work closely and efficiently with co-workers
- Possess a working understanding of Microsoft Project & other related MS programs
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a salary starting at $140,000 up to $170,000 dependent on experience with a stable, recession proof organisation that guarantees real career progression.
If interested in this role or any similar please email your CV in word format to Jono Conley at Constructive Recruitment via the links below