Revit Team Leader
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In VIC - Melbourne
Be instrumental in shaping the Revit documentation direction of a flexible, collaborative and fun team in a great studio.
Revit Team Leader
An award-winning Melbourne architecture practice. They specialise in a wide range of projects; Cultural, Education, Public, Healthcare, Master-planning, Workplace, Commercial and Mixed-Use Projects.
You’ll be part of a very sociable and friendly team, based in a great Melbourne CBD Studio, close to shops, cafes and bars and easy to get to via all forms of transport.
If you are reading this you are an all-round Architect/Building Designer/Technician, having been involved in the design, documentation and delivery process on a range of medium to large projects. Well versed with client, consultant, contractor and architecture team coordination and management.
You will be a key part of the Practice, shaping it’s Revit direction and working closely with the Practice Owner and other Senior Staff. You will also be required to produce design and construction documentation and be ón the tools’.
Do you have the essential skills and experience for this Role?
- Degree in Architecture/Building Design or equivalent
- Experience in leading and coordinating a Revit documentation team
- 5+ years’ experience in the Revit documentation of medium to Large Projects
- Advanced Revit, proficient in Microsoft Office, Rhino, AEC, Adobe Creative Suite
- Provide Revit CPD and training to your colleagues
- Very Strong Technical and detailing experience working on the different phases and typologies of construction
- BCA and Australian Standards advanced knowledge
- Great communicator – written and verbal
- Have a proactive, approachable and sociable personality
What benefits will you get with this Role?
- Great salary – $80 – $110k Package – dependent on your experience
- An active part of a collaborative Office
- Great working environment with friendly team
- Supported with training tailored to you to help your career