Permanent - Full Time Job Available In VIC - Melbourne
Immediate Start | Industry leading builder | Supportive Management Team
Our client is a national, top tier commercial builder with offices based in Melbourne and sites Melbourne wide. The Melbourne team is working on multiple high exposure projects.
This is a rare opportunity to join a company with a supportive culture, solid client relationships, a senior management team with a track record of successful project delivery and a large pipeline of future contracts.
It is an essential requirement that you have a background in a similar role.
You’ll be a good communicator with attention to detail, exceptional organisational skills and the ability to coach and mentor people in safety for the greater benefit of operations.
What You’ll Do:
- Implement supervise and manage safety management systems
- Maintain safety management system accreditation and ensure they are established, implemented and maintained in accordance with the relevant standards
- Mentor, coach and be the point of contact for all safety matters on site
- Conduct toolbox talks, SWMS, incident reports and investigations
- Inductions of subcontractors and relevant stakeholders
- Educate fellow employees and promote a Zero Harm work culture
What You’ll Need:
- At least 5 years relevant safety experience
- Recognised qualifications in OHS- Diploma OHS, ICAM qualification
- Australian driver’s license
- Ability to influence and engage stakeholders and view processes and procedures in a strategic fashion
- A solid understanding of the commercial project environment
- A team player, collaborative attitude
What you’ll love:
- Attractive salary package
- Supportive team structure
- Iconic projects
Apply online or send your CV in MS Word format to Aine O’Donnell at email@example.com or call 03 8692 8012 for a confidential discussion.
Please note that due to the volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted