Safety Officer – Residential Building
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In NSW - Sydney
A Safety Officer with solid residential apartment experience is sought for an established builder/ developer for 200 units in Inner Sydney.
- Immediate permanent role
- Inner Sydney based
- 200 unit development
An experienced Builder/ Developer are seeking an experienced Safety Officer to work on a large residential construction project in Inner Sydney.
- Established Residential Builder/ Developer
- Apartment Project – 200 units
- Long term career stability
- Inner Sydney Based Project
- Immediate Start
- To $110 – 130k package circa
- Providing support to management and employees on a large residential construction project
- Ensuring best practice principles are adhered to
- Risk assessments and accident investigations
- Implementing and monitoring OH&S Management Systems
- Tool Box Talks
As the successful Candidate you will have:
- Cert IV OHS
- First Aid
- Project experience over $20 million
- Residential Apartment Construction experience essential
- Local market knowledge
- Experience in a similar role within the construction industry
- Time management skills
- Strong negotiation techniques
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent administration skills
- Only Safety Officers with residential building experience will be considered.
To apply for the Safety Officer role or any similar positions that may be available, please email your resume in MS word format to Daniel Poole via the APPLY FOR THIS JOB link below.
For a full explanation of our specialist areas and available positions, please visit our website at www.constructive.net.au
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence