Permanent - Full Time Job Available In VIC - Melbourne
Are you a sales representative looking for your next opportunity in the building industry?
Great salary package and supportive work environment
Supportive and Collaborative Culture
Great Salary Package – with Base + Vehicle + Phone + Super
About the roles:
Do you have recent experience in sales in the infrastructure space?
Now is the perfect time to get in touch…
Our client is well established in the building industry and is looking for someone to join their Melbourne team in a stand-alone sales role. They specialise in module storage and outdoor systems, and work closely with home builders.
Our clients are keen to hear from candidates that are goal driven, have experience working in the building industry and who have strong sales backgrounds.
What you’ll do:
- Utilise your marketing skills to achieve marketing and sales objectives
- Excel in your ability to identify and pursue opportunities to grow presence in the market
- Use your excellent management skills to maintain current accounts
- Use your natural, confident communication style to develop and maintain relationships with clients
- Practice your product knowledge by referencing and using technical marketing material
- Support state growth, by developing new business
What you’ll need:
- 3+years’ experience in sales roles
- Exposure to CAD
- Understanding of the construction industry
- Capability to work autonomously
- Strong computer skills
What you’ll love:
- Dandenong Location
- Good Work/Life Balance
- Career Development Opportunities
- Full-Time Role
- Busy Infrastructure Industry
If you are seeking an exciting position offering you the experience to develop your skills and work as a self-motivated sales representative, please submit your resume to Gemma Bangma in MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below.