Senior Civil Engineer – Civil and Non-Process – Design
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In WA - Perth
Multi-disciplined Consultant with fantastic Project Opportunities across Civil and Industrial/Resources projects across WA.
- Multi-dicipline and Exciting Projects – Forward Thinking Business
- Well Established and Renowned Consultancy – Growth Phase
- Perth Based Opportunity – Potential for Site Visits
This well known consulting organisation are going through a sustained period of growth and are looking to increase their capability within their civil division to assist with the heavy workload and projects for 2018!
As a result they currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Civil Engineer to join the civil/Infrastructure team in the Perth office working on projects across their service offering.
Key skills and attributes for successful applicants include:
- 7 years’ plus post qualification experience in a consulting office with experience (Metro/Infrastructure/Resources/Non-process projects)
- A tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering
- Strong technical and systems skills – assist in mentor ship
- Knowledge of the industry – key clients, stakeholders, projects etc.
- Ability to work in a team environment and communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to excel in your career and build a name/brand in the Perth market
If you would like further information please contact me regarding this position. It is always better to send your resume before hand as do effectively and efficiently assess your suitability.
Divisional Manager | MSC/BEng Construction – Consulting & Engineering Specialist
Please note, your details are kept highly confidential! Your resume and details are not presented to anyone without your full and express consent following further conversations between us about the specifics of this job.