Senior Contract Administrator – Facades
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In VIC - Melbourne
Global Construction Giant | Iconic National Projects | Supportive Structure
-Oversee iconic projects nationally
-Rewarding remuneration package
Our client is a well-known, top tier Global Construction Giant.
They have been in operation for 50 years and are currently thriving in the market. The company is growing steadily and have a solid pipeline of projects Australia wide.
Purely down to the level of work secured they are in need of an experienced Senior Contract Administrator to work across all of their Facade projects nationally.
- Work with the businesses to review and enhance existing documentation and procedures
- Participate and provide direction in managing subcontracts through all phases, including scope preparation, procurement, negotiating, cost forecasting, subcontractor management, claims/variations processing, completion and close out.
- Assist, or if required lead, with disputes concerning contractual variations or time related matters.
- Commercial review of procurement agreements
- Oversee the business’s cost to complete procedures, while providing support to the project team with project assessment and forecasting.
- Reviewing contracts and scopes with team prior to signing successful tenders
- Draft amendments and variations to contracts.
- Preparing and handing over successful tenders to Project Managers
- Interpret and explain contract requirements, and terms and conditions to stakeholders to support compliance inform decision-making
In return you will be rewarded with a market leading salary dependent on experience from a company with a really positive culture who give complete support to all its employees from the very top right down.
If you are interested in this position or any similar please email your CV in word format to Áine O’Donnell via the links below or call 03 8692 8012 for a confidential chat.