Senior Electrical Engineer | Building Services
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In NSW - Sydney
PARRAMATTA BASED ROLE – SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER – 10+ YEARS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
What’s in it for you?
- Work for an award-winning company who promote a healthy work/life balance
- Be a part of an energetic and supportive culture
- Join a company who can consistently supply an excellent pipeline of high-end projects to work on
- Modern offices in Parramatta
- Genuine career-progression
- Leadership role – mentor and support your team
- Excellent remuneration package to mirror experience level
Based in the centre of bustling Parramatta this medium sized consultancy are a key player within the Building Services industry. Having recently been successful in securing a number of exiting and innovative projects they are extremely busy and looking to add to their energetic and enthusiastic electrical team. They are experts in commercial, residential, industrial, high rise, education, age and health care design.
They are now seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer to join their current team on a permanent basis.
They require a natural leader who can run their own team and projects with minimal supervision and have a minimum 10 years relevant experience.
This is a full-time role with an excellent salary package available for the right candidate.
- 10+ years experience working as an Electrical Engineer within the Australian building services sector
- Tertiary Qualification in Electrical Engineering
- Revit & BIM experience – desirable not essential
- Client facing role – must be confident dealing with external stakeholders
- Have an excellent understanding of Australian building codes & standards
- Be a natural leader who can motivate and guide team members
- Strong technical and communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is an ideal opportunity for the right candidate to take the next step in their career. You will be expecting to manage and mentor junior staff and cement yourself as a pinnacle member of the Electrical team. If you are motivated to work on a broad range of reputable high-end projects this could be the role for you!
If you are keen to have a confidential discussion on future job opportunities please contact Sarah on 02 9350 8330 or send your CV through to email@example.com