Permanent - Full Time Job Available In NSW - Sydney
An experienced Estimator is sought by a busy Tier 3 Builder in Northern Sydney, to tender on education, age care and public works projects to $15m
- Northern Sydney based
- Immediate Permanent Opportunity
- Tendering on projects to $15 million
A Senior Estimator is required by an established Tier 3 Builder in Northern Sydney, to tender on new build education, age care, commercial and public works projects from between $5 million and $15 million.
What’s on offer:
- From $140 – $180k package (base and super)
- Immediate start
- Northern Suburbs Sydney based
- Permanent Opportunity
- Reporting to the Estimating Manager, you will be working alongside 3 other estimators in the business
- Fast paced environment in the commercial and local government sectors
- Established Tier 3 Builder with 25 years trading history, and with secured portfolio of works across Sydney for 2018/ 2019
- This head contractor focuses on commercial, education, age care and public works projects in the $1 million to $15 million range
- Established client base and approved government contractor
- Working in a close knit team of 4 estimators, with a sociable culture
- 25 staff across the business, with steady growth plans for 2019
You will be responsible for creating and completing BOQ’s, attending pre-tender meetings, reviewing tender documents, scheduling costings, issuing tender documents to subcontractors, identifying profit percentages, mentoring a Junior Estimator and liaising with PM’s on timelines and preliminaries.
You will need:
- Proven experience as a Estimator with a Head Contractor/ Builder on commercial or government projects over $5 million
- A Construction Management Degree or Quantity Surveying Degree is required
- Post graduate Estimating experience with a Principal Contractor in the Sydney market, with a prior knowledge of the commercial sector and subcontractors
- Solid software experience, Buildsoft preferred.
- Good time management abilities and attention for detail
To apply for this role please email your resume in PDF format to Daniel Poole by applying to the APPLY FOR THIS JOB link below.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restriction