Permanent - Full Time Job Available In NSW - Sydney
Work for a market leader within the luxury homes sector, excellent progression & development on offer. Projects in excess of $5m across Sydney Metro.
- Work for an established luxury home builder that work on projects that are finished to an extremely high standard
- Huge progression & development on offer
- Family run company with a strong pipeline of work and a fantastic reputation
This family-run award-winning home builder specialises in customised luxury homes up to the value of $5m. With their head office in West Sydney, they operate throughout the Northern Beaches and currently have a fantastic pipeline of work. They are known to use high-quality natural materials from well-known suppliers.
Reporting into the operations manager, the objective of this role is to efficiently produce accurate, cost competitive and timely production estimates for a range of multi-million dollar projects that are in the luxury homes sector, with their work being finished to extremely high standards up to the value of $5m. You will mentor junior estimators and be heavily involved in the pre-construction phases.
What you need to succeed
- Tertiary qualifications in Construction and/or Engineering, or equivalent.
- WorkCover Site Induction Training Card (White Card).
- Class C NSW Driver’s License.
- 3-10 years’ experience in a Production Estimating role within Custom/ Luxury, or equivalent.
- Intermediate computer skills with packages including Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) and databases.
- Previous experience using either Timberline, WMS and/or Databuild.
Please apply through this advert or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be in touch immediately. If you would like to discuss in detail before sending your resume, contact Josh on 02 9350 8306.