Senior Estimator – Market leading 2nd Tier builder
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In VIC - Melbourne
Multi-disciplinary, award winning 2nd Tier builder is looking for a dynamic senior estimator to join it’s highly successful estimating team
- Both D & C and hard money tendering on a wide variety of projects
- Team oriented culture with very low staff turnover
- Large value projects on offer
Our Client is a well known Melbourne builder who have been in operation for over 50 years delivering a genuinely multi-disciplinary project portfolio. They are currently in a growth phase so are looking to employ a really capable senior-level estimator capable of running their own tenders. The role will be the ‘right-hander’ to the Estimating Manager who is a well-credentialed and reputable operator with over 10 years of major project experience.
They are heavily involved in both competitive tendering and negotiated contracts on a D & C and lump sum basis. They tender on projects from $1M up to $50M.
As the successful candidate you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- A minimum of 5 years experience tendering on a wide range of projects
- Ability to work in a team environment and unsupervised
- Ability to think on your feet
- Quality take offs
- Ability to tender on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong customer service focus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent relationships
- Ability to read and interpret building plans/engineering drawings
The successful applicant will receive a leading salary ranging from $150,000 – $200,000 dependent on experience from a forward thinking company who values all of its employees, from senior management right down.
If you are interested in this position or any similar please send your CV in word format to Jono Conley at Constructive Recruitment via the links below