Senior Estimator – Tier 3 Builder – Inner Sydney
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In NSW - Sydney
A Senior Estimator is sought by a Inner Sydney based Mid-Tier Builder, to lead tenders on commercial & residential construction projects from $1 – 10m
- Inner Sydney based
- To $200k package
- Tendering on projects $1 – 10 million
A Senior Estimator is required by a successful Tier 3 Builder in Inner Sydney, to manage hard dollar tenders, on both commercial and residential construction projects from between $1 million and $10 million.
What’s on offer:
- To $180k package (depending on experience)
- Opportunity to join a young, dynamic builder, in a senior management role
- Projects include commercial, retail, industrial, hospitality and residential apartments
- Immediate start
- Inner Sydney based
- Permanent Opportunity
- Reporting to the Managing Director
- Fast paced environment managing 2 – 3 tenders a month
- Established Tier 3 Builder with 5 years trading history, and with secured portfolio of works across Sydney for 2019/ 2020
- This head contractor focuses on commercial and residential projects in the $1 million to $10 million range
- Established client base
- Working in a close knit team with a sociable culture
- 10 staff across the business, with steady growth plans for 2020
- $30 million annual turnover
You will be responsible for creating and completing BOQ’s, attending pre-tender meetings, reviewing tender documents, scheduling costings, issuing tender documents to subcontractors, identifying profit percentages, and liaising with PM’s on timelines and preliminaries.
You will need:
- Proven experience as a Estimator with a Head Contractor/ Builder on commercial projects over $5 million in the Australian Market
- A Construction Management Degree or Quantity Surveying Degree is required
- Post graduate Estimating experience with a Principal Contractor in the Sydney market, with a prior knowledge of the commercial and residential sectors and subcontractors
- Solid software experience, Buildsoft or Cubit preferred.
- Good time management abilities and attention for detail
To apply for this role please email your resume in PDF format to Daniel Poole by applying to the APPLY FOR THIS JOB link below.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restriction