Senior Finance Officer
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In NSW - Sydney
Leading Civil Engineering business looking for a Senior Finance Officer to manage company and project finances in Sydney’s Inner West.
What’s in it for you?
- Newly created role with a growing business
- Salary $80,000- $110,000
- Based Inner West Sydney
- Join a growing company where everyone is seen as an individual
- Autonomy to bring in new ideas
- Work with a ‘hands on’ senior leadership team
- Full time permanent role
Our client is a well-established, civil construction, demolition and remediation company, with exciting projects happening across Sydney. They are looking for an experienced Finance Officer to managed the finance function of the business as they look to transition this from their outsourced function.
What will you be doing?
- The business are looking to bring their finance in-house and you will be responsible for managing this
- Accounts payable, receivable, payroll
- Manage financial day-to-day
What you need
- At least 3 years’ experience in similar role within the construction or design industry
- Minimum Cert IV in Accounting/Bookkeeping
- Someone looking to train up to a Finance Manager role
- Cashflow, reconciliation and forecast management
- An approachable and friendly attitude
- Strong knowledge of XERO, MYOB and MS office
- Payroll experience
- A diligent, proactive nature
If you are looking for an Senior Finance Officer/ Financial Accountant role and have previous experience working in a construction environment, please submit your CV to Becca in MS Word format by clicking apply or emailing to email@example.com