Senior Fire Protection Engineer
Develop your career within a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy based in Sydney’s North. Work on exciting & unique projects.
- Ideal North Sydney location
- National consultancy with an excellent reputation in the industry
- Opportunity to work on major career enhancing projects
- Supportive, flexible and rewarding working environment
- Excellent salary package
They are a multi-disciplinary company who are very well-known within the industry and are recognised for the quality services and the commitment they provide to their clients. Due to a recently awarded project they are now seeking an individual who is innovative, a team player, creative, energetic and is truly passionate about fire protection design.
This position would suit an experienced Fire Protection Engineer who is ready to take the next step in their career. You will need to be prepared to deliver projects confidentially and help grow a team around you in the future.
Skills & Experience required:
- Tertiary qualification
- 8 + years experience in the building services industry
- Ability to perform accurate engineering designs to the required specifications
- Capable in design and documentation of wet fire (sprinklers, hydrants, hose reels, extinguishers) & dry fire (detection, VESDA etc) services
- Experience with misting systems and gas suppression
- Client facing role – excellent communication skills required
- Experience leading projects
- AutoCAD / Revit experience
- Coordination with other services
- Mentoring junior engineers
- Knowledge of Australian standards
- Local Experience ESSENTIAL
For further information regarding this role or any similar vacancies which may be available please contact Sarah Wells on 02 9350 8330 or email your resume to: email@example.com.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence.