Senior Health Architect – North Sydney
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In NSW - Sydney
Global Engineering Consultancy looking for an experienced Senior Health Architect specialising in the design of prestigious health projects.
- Exciting new role within a busy, forward thinking and creative firm
- Surround yourself with industry experts offering guidance and support
- Work in North Sydney with access to all transport links & amenities
Based in North Sydney this global engineering consultancy is currently recruiting for a Senior Architect – Health (ANZ). Reporting to the Section Leader Architecture you will function as both Senior Architect and Design Manager, specialising in the design of health projects.
You will manage, document and coordinate project and project teams in conjunction with the Project Manager/Project Director, including architects, engineers, external specialists or other technicians to achieve the objectives identified for the project.
Your primary area of focus is in the delivery of projects to achieve design excellence and client satisfaction in line with their key result areas. You may also be required to lead or assist in the preparation of proposals or bids in conjunction with the Sector Leader or relevant Sales Lead.
As a valued member of their architectural team you will be naturally creative and require the following skills, qualifications and experience to deliver exceptional value to their clients:
- Recognised Architectural Degree
- Be well-experienced in the buildings / construction sector
- Preferably experienced in architectural or engineering consultancy / professional services
- Experience in project leadership for buildings design projects
- Industry memberships and participation (e.g. APIM, PMAA, AIA, IEAust) preferable