Senior Hydraulic Engineer
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In NSW - Sydney
A leading building services consultancy in Sydney’s North are looking for a Senior Hydraulic Engineer to join their established and successful team
Due to an increase in projects, my client is looking for a Senior Hydraulic Engineer with 8+ years of experience to join their Sydney team. The position will provide the opportunity to work on high-end and exciting projects.
My client is a leading multi-disciplinary building services consultancy who pride themselves on their vast experience and excellent industry reputation.
The company is synonymous with design excellence, quality, ecologically sustainable development and award winning projects. They promote an interactive, professional working environment centered around their employee’s.
- Design of Hydraulic Services
- Liaising with clients, architects and other design team members to achieve the highest quality design
- Coordination between Electrical, Mechanical and Fire Services designs
- Report writing and attending meetings
- Conducting site inspections
- 8+ years of hydraulic design experience within the Building Services sector (at least 5 years in Australia)
- Passion and drive for Hydraulics Engineering
- Creative vision
- Demonstrable ability to provide innovative design solutions that exceed clients expectations
- Demonstrable understanding of the entire project life cycle from the concept to completion
- Ability to develop strong relationships and to work as part of a cohesive team
- Expert knowledge of Australian Standards
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills
If you are keen to have a confidential discussion about this position or future job opportunities please click ‘Apply’ or send your CV through to email@example.com