Senior Landscape Foreman
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In NSW - Sydney
Join an award-winning residential landscaping contractor. Manage a small, dynamic team. Please call Tom O’Sullivan on 02 9350 8332
- Generous package on offer
- Excellent work-life balance
- Award-winning business
- Friendly and social environment
- Work with high-profile clients across Sydney
- $70,000 – $90,000 + Super + Vehicle
With the office being south of the CBD, they’re in an ideal location to service their high net worth private client portfolio.
This business is a medium-sized, privately-owned contractor with a crew consisting of senior management and site staff.
Their work is recognised and highly regarded throughout the industry.
This is a diverse position whereby you’d take on the project from the design phase through to completion within time frames and budgets.
It will be a working Foreman role involving daily site management of high-end projects across the Eastern Suburbs, North Shore, and CBD.
- Oversee site operations
- Read and interpret plans
- Lead a small team
- Monitor sub-contractors
- Order materials
- Client liaison
- Report into the Director
- Work to budgets and time frames
- 1-3 years as a leader
- Certificate III in Landscape Construction/Horticulture
- Experience on a residential site
- Driving license
- A positive and up-beat attitude
If you would like to express an interest in this opportunity, please click ‘APPLY’, or send an updated resume through to Tom O’Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be held with the strictest of confidence. I look forward to hearing from you.