Senior Mechanical Engineer (2IC) – Building Services
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In NSW - Newcastle
A driven Mechanical Engineer is required for a successful consultancy based in Newcastle. Senior role with huge career development potential on offer
What’s in it for you?
- Newcastle based role – avoid busy Sydney!
- Be a part of an energetic and supportive culture
- Join a company who can consistently supply an excellent pipeline of projects to work on
- Genuine career-progression
- Friendly and supportive team
- Flexible working environment
- Excellent remuneration package to mirror experience level
Based in beautiful Newcastle this small-to-medium sized consultancy are a significant player within the Building Services industry. Due to on-going and consistent success with projects they are extremely busy and looking to add to their energetic and enthusiastic mechanical team.
Ideally they’re looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join their current team on a permanent basis. This is a full-time role with an excellent salary package available for the right candidate.
- 8+ years experience working as a Mechanical Engineer within the Australian building services sector
- Tertiary Qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- Client facing role – must be confident dealing with external stakeholders
- Have an excellent understanding of Australian building codes & standards
- Be a natural leader who can motivate and guide team members
- Strong technical and communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are keen to have a confidential discussion on future job opportunities please contact Sarah on 02 9350 8330 or send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org