Senior Mechanical Engineer – HVAC
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In VIC - Melbourne
Immediate opportunity for a motivated Senior Mechanical Engineer to join a leading HVAC Specialist
- Work for a highly successful Engineering contractor
- Work with industry leaders
- Ideal location -South East Suburbs- close to major transport links
- Be a part of an energetic and supportive culture
- Join a company who can supply an excellent pipeline of projects
- Be rewarded with a generous remuneration package
- Family-orientated and flexible business
Our client is leading mid tier mechanical contractor providing HVAC design, construction & service solutions to a range of clients across the retail, commercial, industrial and education sectors. Having worked on landmark projects throughout nationwide, they have a focus providing exceptional solutions to their clients.
The Role & Requirements:
Due to ongoing work they are seeking a Senior Mechanical Engineer with the following skills and experience:
- Worked on HVAC installation and design
- Strong mechanical experience
- Excellent attention to safety and quality
- Minimum of 5 years experience as an Engineer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Local industry experience a must
Ideally you are a Senior Mechanical Engineer seeking a new challenge and progression in your career. You must be able to liaise with clients and have clear communication.
Whats on offer:
In return for your above skills and experience you will be rewarded with an excellent salary package, the chance to work on career enhancing projects and full time employment with a market leader.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or any similar positions that may be available, please contact Aine O’Donnell on 03 8692 8012 or email your resume in MS word format to email@example.com