Senior Project Engineer
Contract/Temporary Job Available In ACT - Canberra
Relocate to Victoria | 10 month contract role | Major regional project | Get paid for every hour you work | Call Locky on 0406 453 807
Our client is a global tier 1 infrastructure contractor who are currently working on multiple multi-billion dollar projects throughout Victoria.
They are renowned for providing their team with a friendly, supportive and rewarding working environment whilst also offering ongoing support to further develop their skills and knowledge. The team are currently looking for a Senior Project Engineer to join their team for a 10 month contract.
As a Senior Project Engineer you will be expected to provide direction to the engineering team through all stages of the project whilst meeting the requirements in a timely and cost effective manner.
***Please note: This project is based regionally and will require you to either live in the regions OR relocate.
You will also ideally hold the following skills:
- Bachelor degree or higher in Civil Engineering
- Proven ability to lead a team of up to 5 Project Engineers
- Sound knowledge of Australian standards
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
- Local Experience
For holding the required skills and experience you will then be rewarded with:
- Opportunity to work on a major civil project
- Industry leading hourly rates + site uplift allowance
- Supportive and friendly working environment
- Provided accommodation close to site
- Roster Mon-Fri + every second Saturday
Please click APPLY below and we will get back to you should your background be suitable for our client’s requirements.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence.