Senior Project Manager
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In NSW - Sydney
Senior PM to manage large land development projects, in a well established, growing consultancy, offering lucrative long term career opportunities.
The ongoing increase in work allows them to recruit a Senior Project Manager to run projects. This consultancy continues to go from strength to strength and it is an exciting time to join this business.
They are looking for a Project Manager who is confident to take on a management level position, responsible for managing projects and clients for the business.
- Design Management and Project Management of Urban Development projects
- Liaising with relevant Government authorities
- Regular communication with clients
- Manage and assist in the preparation of concept plans, detailed design, documentation, specifications, cost estimates, tender submissions and construction supervision.
- Fostering excellent client relationships and business developing new ones using your networking skills and local NSW market knowledge
What you need
- Degree qualified Civil Engineer
- 10 years design experience in urban development projects – residential subdivisions is prefered
- Solid Project Management experience
- Excellent communicator and ability to manage a team of engineers and drafters
- Be a self starter and team player
- A solid understanding of the development planning process
- The company are growing and have an excellent reputation
- This is a senior role with a chance to challenge yourself and gain job satisfaction from playing a pivotal part in a growing business
- Autonomy in your role
- Variety in your role
- Excellent salary remuneration for the right candidate