Senior Project Manager – HVAC
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In VIC - Melbourne
A genuine opportunity to move to a business that will provide future growth – Senior Project Manager with a Tier1 mechanical contractor
Our client is a leading mechanical contractor based on out of Melbourne with offices across the eastern seaboard and beyond. A large business with a small family run feel to it they have a genuine point of difference to their more mainstream competitors. Working in the tier 1 sector they have forged strong relationships with the leading contractors and in the last week alone have been awarded three separate projects from a global contractor. They are specialists in the design and construction of mechanical ventilation systems and commercial air conditioning systems.
With the business continuing to grow and develop they are now looking for their next future leader. In this role, you will be overseeing projects anywhere upwards of $10m hence experience in the tier 1 sector will be essential. You will be tasked with ensuring the following;
- Project Management and budgeting/cost control
- Contract Management
- Engineering and design issues
- Client liaison
- Ensuring that projects are delivered to the correct specifications and required quality/industry standards
- Planning work in a way which ensures that key milestones and completion dates are achieved
- Financial management
This is one of the most reputable contractors and the appeal to work for the organisation is great – low turnover of staff and a great culture within the workspace. You must meet the following;
- Trade or Degree Qualified
- At least 10 years’ experience in a senior management role.
- Previously experience working for a mechanical contractor within HVAC
- Knowledge across Engineering, Estimation, Design
- Strong commercial industry experience
- Good Communications Skills, both written and verbal
In return for your above skills and experience, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary package, the chance to work on career-enhancing projects and full-time employment with a market leader that has a clear and direct pathway to senior management positions as the business grows.
For more information on this role please contact Aine O’Donnell on 03 86928012 or apply online with your resume in WORD format.