Senior Revit Technician
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In VIC - Melbourne
I really enjoyed meeting this client, and what a great office to work in. Join this supportive and friendly team for the long term.
They are a renowned Melbourne architecture practice with an interstate presence. They Specialise in a wide range of sectors including Educational, Sports, Correctional, Retail/Mixed-Use, Multi-Residential, Residential and Hospitality.
You’ll be part of a great team, based in a fantastic Inner East suburb Studio, close to shops, cafes and bars and easy to get to via all forms of transport.
You are an experienced Revit Technician, with great all-round technical documenting experience, having been involved in the design, documentation and delivery of projects in Melbourne using Revit. You will be a key part of the project team, working directly with senior staff and mentoring junior staff.
Do you have the essential skills and experience for this Role?
- 7+ years experience on large projects in Melbourne
- Advanced Revit, MS Office, Adobe CS
- Proven track record of construction documentation
- Great technical knowledge; structure and services
- Great working knowledge of NCC, Australian Standards
- Able to coordinate with multiple external consultants
- Great communicator – written and verbal
- Have a proactive, approachable and sociable personality
What benefits will you get with this Role?
- Great salary package – $80k – $110k package dependent on your experience
- Culture – a socially inclusive and active team
- Support – they invest in people
- Longevity – people stay here long term
- Job security – their projects get built, many repeat clients
How do I apply for this Role?
CLICK on the apply tab now
E-MAIL your CV & Portfolio email@example.com
CALL Dominic Quigley on 0481 786 164