Senior Safety Advisor – Rail
Contract/Temporary Job Available In NSW - Sydney
A Senior Safety Advisor (Rail) is required by a Tier 1 Contractor in Sydney on a long-term contract basis, starting ASAP.
- ASAP Start
- West Sydney location
- Long term contract
This Tier 1 Contractor is urgently seeking a Senior Safety Advisor with experience in the Rail industry to start immediately. You will be working on a portfolio of OHW and Traction supply projects in Western Sydney.
The primary purpose of this position is to support and provide specialist safety advice regarding OHS and rail safety requirements. Implement the Program Safety Management Plan and manage safety interfaces at the project level.
- 5 years’ experience in a safety role, ideally with 3 of those years’ in the railway/ construction industry
- May hold a Degree, Project/Trade based certificate, Certificate IV or Diploma in WHS or similar tertiary qualification.
- Knowledge of the WH&S Act 2011, WH&S Regulation 2011, Rail Safety National Act 2012, other relevant legislation, standards and associated obligations.
- Knowledge of the challenges involved with implementing safety culture tools into the project lifecycle.
- Knowledge of contemporary issues and techniques concerning safety and the development and implementation of Safety Management Systems.
- Experience in face to face management of project staff, preferably within heavy industry.
- The ability to work flexible hours beyond core hours to meet the variable demands of the position as and when required.
For a further discussion please call Curtis Sanderson immediately on 02 9350 8335. You can also get in touch via email on email@example.com.