Senior Structural Engineer
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In VIC - Melbourne
Take the next step in your career | Strong portfolio of projects | Award winning consultancy
Our client is a leading multi-disciplined engineering consultancy that has recently been awarded several high value and high profile projects. With offices nationally, they have developed an excellent reputation in the Melbourne market and continue to grow.
As a Senior Structural Engineer your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Conceptual and detailed design of a wide range of structures including education, aged care, retail, health and commercial.
- Liaising and coordinating with clients and architects with regard to project related matters.
- Identifying new opportunities for business development.
- Mentoring junior members of the structural team.
In order to be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum of 6 years experience in a structural engineering role.
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil/Structural Engineering.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ideally experience working across a variety of sectors including education, aged care, retail, health and commercial.
- Previous experience using ETABS and RAPT would be an advantage.
What’s on Offer
As the successful applicant you will be given career progression opportunities as the company grows. You will be remunerated with an attractive remuneration package in line with experience. You will also have the opportunity to work on Melbourne’s more prestigious projects and work in a modern office located close to the CBD.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or any similar positions that may be available, please contact Lynton Balia on 03 8692 8002 or email email@example.com to find out more. Alternatively please apply using the link below.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence.