Senior Structural Engineer
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In NSW - Sydney
Sydney: Lead high profile projects and take a pivotal role in a busy, award winning consultancy. Excellent salary and long term career opportunity.
My client is a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy, renowned for award-winning and innovative projects. With their Sydney office gaining rapid momentum in a competitive market, they have grown steadily, carving a reputation for excellence within the local market. Due to winning a number of high profile projects, an exciting position has arisen for a talented and experienced Structural Engineer for a role based in Sydney.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Structural Engineer to progress their career within an award winning, leading consultancy, gaining experience working on high value, prestigious projects alongside some of the industry’s best engineers.
Skills and Experience:
• At least 8 years industry experience, local Sydney experience preferred
• Post tension experience using software packages including RAPT
• Proficient in Etabs and RC Slabs preferential
• Degree in Structural Engineering
• Exceptional communication skills
Culture and Benefits
• Attractive salary package
• Design and project management exposure
• Significant exposure working on high value, industry acclaimed projects
• This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your portfolio in a dynamic and collaborative team
• With a strong pipeline of projects my client offers job security and exciting opportunities for long term career progression
• Located in state of the art offices in the heart of Sydney’s CBD you have access to all public transport links and amenities
How to apply
If you have the relevant experience and would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity please either apply online or if you would prefer to have a confidential discussion on this role please contact Anna Roberts on 0416 467 773 or 02 9350 8334 or send your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org