Senior Structural Engineer
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In NSW - Sydney
Structural Engineer to join leading Australian Consultancy in Sydney, working on range of prestigious and interesting building projects.
A Structural Engineer with at least 6 years’ experience in Building Structures design is required for an exciting opportunity with a multi-discipline consultancy in Sydney.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Structural Engineer (ideally chartered/ working towards) to progress their career within an award-winning, leading consultancy, gaining experience working on high value, prestigious projects alongside some of the industry’s best engineers.
Skills and Experience:
• At least 6 years of industry experience – local Sydney experience preferred
• Post tension experience using software packages including RAPT
• Proficient in Etabs and RC Slabs preferential
• Degree in Civil Engineering
• Exceptional communication skills
Culture and Benefits
• Attractive salary package
• Design and project management exposure
• Significant exposure working on high value, industry-acclaimed projects
• This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your portfolio in a dynamic and collaborative team
• With a strong pipeline of projects my client offers job security and exciting opportunities for long term career progression
• Located in state of the art offices – access to public transport links and amenities
How to apply
If you have the relevant experience and would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity please either apply online or if you would prefer to have a confidential discussion on this role please contact Anna Roberts on 0416 467 773 or 02 9350 8334 or send your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com