Senior Structural Engineer – Bridges
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In VIC - Melbourne
Opportunity to work for a reputable engineering consultancy in a leadership role working on major infrastructure projects.
What’s on Offer
- Central location.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Leadership role working on major transport and infrastructure projects.
- Flexible work arrangements.
My client is a leading global engineering consultancy with a strong Victorian presence. They have been successful in winning several high value and high profile transport and infrastructure projects and require a Senior Structural Engineer- Bridges to assist the leadership team.
As a Senior Structural Engineer – Bridges your responsibilities include but not be limited to:
- Performing technical engineering designs and calculations across a variety of bridge and structural projects.
- Ensure drawings adhere to company and industry standards.
- Work closely in a team to ensure project deadlines are achieved.
- Liaising with key clients within the transport and infrastructure sectors.
- Produce technical reports and help mentor Junior Engineers and Drafters.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be successful for this role you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in an engineering discipline.
- At least 8 years experience as a Bridge Engineer possessing strong design experience.
- The ability to liaise with clients and produce reports.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a small team, with good influencing, motivating and delegation skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships at all levels of the organisation.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or any similar positions that may be available, please contact Lynton Balia on 03 8692 8002 or email email@example.com to find out more. Alternatively please apply using the link below.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence.