Senior Temporary Works Engineer – Sydney
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In Europe
Privately owned, reputable consultancy. Strong pipeline of work. Opportunity to play key role in on going growth of the Construction Engineering Team.
An established Australian owned Engineering Consultancy are seeking a driven and technically confident structural engineer with at least 5 years experience in Temporary Works to join their team in Sydney. The successful candidate will take a lead on the growing temporary works projects within their Sydney office.
You will be able to demonstrate experience liaising with builders and contractors on large Australian infrastructure projects. You will also be competent in a range of temporary design works with exposure designing crane bases and scaffolding systems. Experience assessing penetration loads on concrete systems is also beneficial.
You will need:
• Over 5 years of experience as a Structural Engineer – carrying out temporary works design
• Experience designing crane bases and scaffolding systems
• Ability to check existing designs
• Exposure working closely with tier one contractors and consultancies
• Structural Engineering degree
• Chartership (highly advantageous)
• Strong communication skills, with the ability to inspire and lead
Apply now or for a confidential chat please call Anna 0416467773 or email email@example.com.