Senior Urban Planner
Leading Government transport agency. Prepare planning approvals. Manage consultants. Stakeholder management. State Significant Development projects.
What’s on offer:
- Convenient CBD location
- Above market remuneration
- Initial 12-month contract role with potential for extension
- Leading Government transport agency
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
A leading Government transport agency requires a Planning Approvals Manager to join their team to provide specialist planning and environmental assessment services that are compliant with relevant statutory requirements.
- Manage the consultants preparing the EIS and Technical Studies, review work prepared to ensure adequacy and quality, as well as attend meetings with stakeholders, DP&E and the community.
- Prepare consultant briefs and tender documentation.
- Interface with a large internal project team.
- Manage the delivery of the planning approvals documentation.
- Communicate and liaise with stakeholders.
- Prepare clear and timely presentation and reporting materials, board papers, meeting and workshop papers and minutes, advice, recommendations and draft responses.
- Experience in the preparation and management of State Significant Development (SSD) Applications under Part 4 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act (EP&A Act).
- Demonstrated experience in the preparation of environmental assessments relating to the delivery of major development or infrastructure projects.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act (1979), the NSW planning system and associated statutory process.
- Tertiary qualifications in a planning, environmental management, engineering or related field.
- Strong strategic, lateral thinking, analytical, negotiation and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail.
To apply for this opportunity or any other similar roles, please send your resume in MS Word to email@example.com or call 02 9350 8339 for a confidential discussion.
For a full explanation of our specialist areas and available positions, please visit our website at www.constructive.net.au
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.