Senior Urban Planner
Senior Urban Planner with good statutory and consultancy experience? A renowned and award winning practice with great design ethos is looking for you.
They are one of Australia’s Premier and most established Urban Planning, Design and Landscape Architecture Studios with a national presence. They specialise in a range of large projects including Residential, Commercial, Mixed-Use, Tourism, on brownfield and greenfield sites.
If you are reading this you are a Senior Urban Planner with good statutory planning and consulting experience, having been involved in projects in Melbourne and Victoria.
You’ll be an integral part of a friendly and socially inclusive team, working directly with the senior team and acting on their behalf in their absence. You will supervise and mentor your colleagues, whilst being supported by your company to grow and develop your own career. This is a 3-month contract role which may develop into a longer-term position.
Do you have the essential skills and experience for this Role?
- Planning Institute of Australia Member (preferred)
- 6+ years Melbourne based project experience
- Supervising and managing colleagues workloads
- Writing reports for a range of planning applications
- Coordination of rezoning requests post application
- Produce fee proposals for a range of projects
- Advise clients in regards to site acquisition
- Coordinate & liaise with clients, consultants & stakeholders
- Great communicator – written, verbal and graphically
- Have a proactive, approachable personality
- Good work/life balance, not a long hours culture
- Inclusive office with cross-discipline collaboration
- Based in a great studio close to cafes, shops and bars
CLICK on the apply tab now
E-MAIL me your CV to email@example.com
CALL Dominic Quigley on 0461 786 164