Shopfitter – 2IC to Supervisor (Leading Hand)
Leading Hand / 2IC to Shopfitting Supervisor – Permanent / Full-time Role – Luxury High-End Projects – Leading Contractor – Immediate Start
Constructive is currently working with one of our major shopfitting clients in their search for two permanent Supervisors to join their team and manage sites across Sydney.
What’s in it for you?
- Be apart of a well respected, rapidly growing company
- Great exposure within the industry
- Salaries up to $75k + package depending on experience
- Permanent opportunity
- Immediate start
- Friendly team & culture
Our client is a National shopfitting & fit-out contractor that proves steady growth and a leader in the market. A dynamic, forward thinking and open culture, they have requirements and vacancies for two Supervisors to join their team. A strong pipeline and portfolio of works, you will have the opportunity to work on market leading designs and projects.
- Work on high-end, luxury fit-outs – retail/hospitality/commercial & office across Sydney & occasionally rural NSW
- Be the 2IC to the supervisor, running teams from 3-35, dependent on the job whilst remaining hands on.
To be considered, you will:
- Have substation experience in the shopfitting/fit-out industry
- Minimum of 4 years experience supervising a team
- Carpenter by trade
- Be an effective communicator with proven experience dealing with clients
- Be highly organised with an ability to multi-task
- Have an eye for detail and work to the highest standards
- Most importantly… Personable & a sense of humour
If this role seems like something you’d be interested in, we would love to hear from you. Please apply via the below link or email your CV to Brooke Dostal – firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted