Site engineer – Immediate start
Contract/Temporary Job Available In NSW - Sydney
Experienced Site Engineer required for major infrastructure (RMS) project in Sydney . 3 month contract role with possible extension.
- Attractive contract rates
- Opportunity to work on a Major Infrastructure project
- Exposure to a dynamic growth orientated civil contractor
Constructive Recruitment is currently working with a top tier Civil Contractor who are looking for an experienced Site Engineer for a major civil construction project in Sydney. The client is a well renowned civil contractor working across a number of projects nationally. The position is offering an immediate start and based on 3 month contract.
Your responsibilities include;
- Quality Management
- Prepare and implement plans and procedures including safe work procedures
- Manage paperwork associated with contracts, tender and work schedules
- Subcontractor Management
- Assist the project management team with job costing, external and internal reporting, project planning and programming
- Liaise with all necessary parties to ensure correct scope of works is being carried out
The ideal candidate will have;
- A relevant degree or other qualification
- Sound knowledge of the Australian construction market
- At least 5 years’ experience working on civil road projects (RMS experience highly desirable)
- Exposure to general civil construction projects in NSW desirable
Established in 2003, Constructive is a specialist consultancy whose primary focus is on sourcing talent for the Built Environment, Infrastructure and Resource industries. We are privately owned and extremely proud of the personal and professional recruitment service we offer to our clients, large and small.
For more information on Constructive, please visit our website at www.constructive.net.au
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or any others please call Clare at Constructive on 02 9350 8314 or email your resume in MS word format to firstname.lastname@example.org