Site Manager (12 month contract)
Contract/Temporary Job Available In NSW - Sydney
My client requires a site manager to oversee a $10mil commercial new-build in South West Sydney. The contract will run for approx 12 months.
- A large $10million commercial new-build in South West Sydney.
Benefits for you?
- An attractive hourly rate of $60ph +super.
- Minimum 12 month contract
- Working for an established builder who will provide you with excellent support throughout your contract.
What attributes do you need?
- A trade background is essential
- Experience in managing on-site trades
- A minimum 8 years’ experience on construction project.
- High level of organisational and time management skills
- Excellent knowledge of building codes and attention to detail is a must
- Ability to read drawings, specs and programmes
- Undertaking inductions and tool box talks
If you think you fit these criteria, then please click “Apply” and submit an up-to-date resume in WORD format.
If you wish to discuss in more detail, please feel free to call Chris Gill on 02 9350 8335 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks & Good Luck!