Site Manager – Commercial Project – $9 million
Contract/Temporary Job Available In VIC - Melbourne
Site Manger | $9 million Commercial Project | South East | April Start
A Tier 3 Builder has just signed a contract for a new retail space with apartments above to be built in the south east suburbs.
The project is valued at $9 million and is expected to last 10 – 12 months. They are looking for a end to end site manager who has experience delivering projects from ground to completion.
As a highly effective organiser you will be able to monitor on site sub-contractors effectively while ensuring all OH & S standards are rigorously followed.
You will be given good support from senior management and will be given complete autonomy over site-based operations. An hourly wage of $50-$65 per hour offered dependent on experience for the right candidate with a company that prides itself on a positive working environment.
- Previous experience as a Site Manager with a recognised Principal Commercial Builder on commercial projects
- Solid construction you will have experience in leading a team and managing past projects over $9 million
- Solid ability to manage and motivate trades in a fast-paced environment
- Carpentry Trade background essential
- Previous exposure to handling high specification projects
- An excellent understanding of QA standards and requirements
- OH&S Experience
To apply for this role click on the link below and send your CV to email@example.com