Site Manager – Facades
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In NSW - Sydney
A Sydney Facade Contractor require a Site Manager to join their team and oversee new projects.
- Leading Facades Contractor
- Thriving Company Culture
- Permanente Role
- Value Work-Life Balance
- $110,000 – $140,000
Our Client is a Leading Contractor providing the highest quality construction services to Builders, Architects, and Homeowners. Their focus is on landmark projects which leads the way for this exciting opportunity.
Specialising in all metalwork, glazing and structural steel projects. They hold a National presence and have won more projects which has resulted in the need for an experienced Site Manager to step in and oversee the new contracts and drive the business forward.
- Liaising with builders.
- Attending site / technical meetings.
- Exposure to projects above the value of $10M.
- Read plans and drawings.
- Controlling all site staff and subcontractors.
- Strong Facade experience
- Able to lead and mentor
- Experience in subcontracting to major tier 1/2 contractors on multi-million projects
- Run projects to time and budget
- Coordination of work
- Excellent communication skills
- Australian Experience essential
In return for your above skills and experience, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary package, the chance to work on career-enhancing projects and full-time employment with a market leader.
For further information regarding this role or any similar vacancies which may be available please contact Ryan Schifferle on 0293508303 or send your resume to email@example.com