Site Manager/Site Supervisors – Wind Farm – SA & VIC Projects
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In VIC - Melbourne
Site Management, Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Quality & Materials Positions – Exciting Renewables Projects – Industry Experience Ideal
- Multiple Roles working on an exciting Wind Farm Project
- Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Surveying and Quality roles
- South Australia and Victorian Projects – FIFO / DIDO – 2:1 Roster
Constructive is currently partnering with a highly regarded engineering business who has a strong track record of delivering civil, structural, industrial and renewable projects across Australia.
Due to continued growth and recently secured projects working with a large renewable’s client, they are looking for a number of roles to work in a DIDO or FIFO capacity on a 2 and 1 roster. These roles will be working on site liaising closely with their in-house engineering team and the client operator.
Main roles they are looking at are as follows:
- Site Manager – Circa 10 years experience
- Civil Supervisors – Circa 5 years experience
- Electrical Supervisors – Circa 5 years experience
- Mechanical Supervisors – Circa 5 years experience
- Topographical Surveyor
- Quality Supervisors / Material Supervisors
Renewables or Power Experience is ideal – Wind Farms, Solar Farms or Power Station construction
On top of these salaries, you will receive a site allowance and travel assistance where needed.
Shortlisting will commence immediately for these roles as it is an urgent requirement due to current project requirements.
If you have the relevant experience and would like to hear more about these exciting opportunity please either apply online or if you would prefer to have a confidential discussion on this role please contact.
Principal Consultant | MSC/BEng Construction – Infrastructure Specialist