Site/Project Manager | Luxury Homes to $2M!
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In VIC - Melbourne
Yep, this is the one. This luxury builder is after a proven Project/Site Manager, to lead on $600K-$1.5M home extension/reno projects.
- Established D&C Builder
- Strong systems & procedures
- No Saturday work
This solid luxury-end home builder has recently moved offices to cope with their high demand of work, predominantly being renovations and extensions around the $400K-$1.5M mark. With some exciting upcoming projects on the books, they are looking for an experienced Project / Site Manager to join them for their continued success.
This is where you come in.
Your role will essentially be managing 4-5 project sites concurrently. This is a rewarding role, where you can not only join an award-winning company that is growing, but also enjoy being part of a builder that has been going for over two decades; enjoys a family feel; while offering a number of benefits such as ongoing training and quarterly functions.
To be successful you should bring the following:
• Carpentry-trade background (almost essential)
• Roughly 5-10+ years site-managing home construction builds
• Experience managing various trades (Build/Reno/Extension jobs ideally)
• Solid interpersonal skills where you can liaise with professional clients
• Great attention to detail and care to get things done the right way
If you fit the above criteria this could be your calling. The successful applicant will be offered a full-time permanent role on a great salary, gain entry into a reputable builder and spread their wings further.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.