Site Supervisor – Knockdown & Rebuild Homes
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In NSW - Sydney
My client requires a site supervisor to oversee multiple knockdown & rebuild projects in South West Sydney.
An industry leading home builder in NSW with over 40 years experience. They specialise in custom homes & knockdown & rebuilds across the state, and have gained an excellent reputation over the years.
- Managing up to 20 knockdown & rebuild properties in South West Sydney.
Benefits for you?
- Paying up to $110k + car, fuel card, tablet & phone.
- An opportunity to work for a national home builder with an excellent reputation.
- Quick progression through the ranks to a senior position.
What attributes do you need?
- A trade background is essential, or other tertiary qualification.
- Experience in managing on-site trades
- A minimum 5 years’ experience on residential construction projects.
- High level of organisational and time management skills
- Excellent knowledge of building codes and attention to detail is a must
- Ability to read drawings, specs and programmes
- Undertaking inductions and tool box talks
If you think you fit these criteria, then please click “Apply” and submit an up-to-date resume in WORD format.
If you wish to discuss in more detail, please feel free to call Chris Gill on 02 9350 8335 or email me at email@example.com
Thanks & Good Luck!