Site Supervisor – North West Sydney – Project Homes
Manage up to 20 new-builds in North West Sydney, Lead a team of subcontractors. Progression to area manager on offer for strong supervisors.
Benefits for you?
- Paying $110k – $120k + super + Car/fuel card/phone/tablet
- An opportunity to work for an established home builder with an excellent reputation.
- Company has a fantastic project pipeline
- Quick progression through the ranks to a senior position.
A Project Home Builder for 15 years in the NSW Housing Market. They are very well respected and offer excellent career progression. They have a strong presence in Western Sydney, with 18 months worth of work already locked in.
- 15- 20 Project Homes in North-West Sydney
What attributes do you need?
- Trade background or other tertiary qualification.
- Experience in managing on-site trades
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience managing project homes in NSW.
- High level of organisational and time management skills
- Excellent knowledge of building codes and attention to detail is a must
- Ability to read drawings, specs and programmes
- Undertaking inductions and toolbox talks
- Full drivers licence
If you think you fit these criteria, then please click “Apply” and submit an up-to-date resume in WORD format.
If you wish to discuss in more detail, please feel free to call Joshua Orgel on 02 9350 8306 or email me at email@example.com
Thanks & Good Luck!