Site Supervisor – Project Home Builder – $140k
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In NSW - Sydney
Excellent Site Supervision opportunity working for an established project home builder. Supervising in South West Sydney.
- Highly attractive remuneration package available of $150k package
- Great work life balance
- Excellent career progression opportunities available
Due to the busy residential construction sector, a highly established Sydney based project home builder are seeking an experienced project/custom homes Site Supervisors to work within their South West Sydney Division. To be responsible for ensuring homes are built accordingly to relevant authorities legislation and Company’s policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate:
• MUST HAVE a minimum of 2 years experience as a Site Supervisor working for a Project Home Builder and a good understanding of the industry.
• Trades Background Advantageous.
• Tertiary Qualifications in building and construction is highly preferred.
• Strong Construction knowledge of the Residential Building Industry
• Drivers license is ESSENTIAL
• Strong communication and resolution skills
• Ability to manage and liaise with Internal Staff, Suppliers and Sub-Contractors.
• Excellent working environment at a company which offers a great work life balance and modern working culture.
• Supportive team behind the scenes that helps make the job easier and not harder.
• Highly attractive salary package on offer up to $150k
• Career progression opportunities
Sound good to you?! How to Apply?
To be considered for this or one of our many other opportunities please submit your up to date resume using the APPLY button below. Alternatively please feel free to email me your up to date resume directly to email@example.com
If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me directly on 02 9350 8302 or 0421 953 166 for a confidential discussion about the role in more depth.
In order to be considered for this position, you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.
Please feel free to pass on my details to anyone who you think may be suitable for this position.