Site Supervisor – Project Homes – North West Sydney
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In NSW - Sydney
My client urgently requires a site supervisor to manage 15-20 project homes in North West Sydney.
A Project Home Builder for 20 years in the NSW Housing Market. They have acquired a substantial amount of work in North West Sydney and require a site supervisor to facilitate this. They have recently gone through a period of growth within the company & are focused on developing a great working environment for their staff.
- 15- 20 Project Homes in North West Sydney.
Benefits for you?
- Up to $110k + super + Car/fuel card/phone/tablet
- An opportunity to work for a national home builder with an excellent reputation.
- Quick progression through the ranks to a senior position.
What attributes do you need?
- A trade background or other tertiary qualification.
- Experience in managing on-site trades
- A minimum 5 years’ experience managing project homes in NSW.
- High level of organisational and time management skills
- Excellent knowledge of building codes and attention to detail is a must
- Ability to read drawings, specs and programmes
- Undertaking inductions and tool box talks
- Full drivers licence
If you think you fit these criteria, then please click “Apply” and submit an up-to-date resume in WORD format.
If you wish to discuss in more detail, please feel free to call Chris Gill on 02 9350 8335 or email me at email@example.com
Thanks & Good Luck!