Site Supervisor (temp-perm)
Contract/Temporary Job Available In NSW - Sydney
My client requires a site supervisor to oversee a number of remedial project in Sydney Eastern & Southern Suburbs. This will be a temp to perm role.
What’s on offer for you?
- An attractive hourly rate of $55ph
- A permanent position at the end of your contract
- All fuel paid for
- Working in a rapidly growing remedial sector
A well established Sydney based Remedial contractor with a strong presence across NSW. Project costs up to $5 million, with a focus on commercial and residential contracts across the Sydney’s Eastern & Southern Suburbs.
A site supervisor is required by a growing Specialist Remedial contractor, to supervise, oversee live commercial and residential projects across Sydney’s Eastern & Southern Suburbs. You will be site based, reporting to a Project Manager, assisting with some carpentry works and organising site staff.
The ideal candidate must have the following skills:
- Carpentry background, pref Cert III Carpentry and Hands on.
- Experience in managing on site trades and labor
- A strong background in Waterproofing
- Commercial or Residential construction experience highly advantageous
- Previous experience working on projects over $500k
- Good communication skills
- Full Drivers Licence and transport
- High level of organisational and time management skills
If you think you fit these criteria, then please click “Apply” and submit an up-to-date resume in WORD format.
If you wish to discuss in more detail, please feel free to call Chris Gill on 02 9350 8335 or email me at email@example.com
Thanks & Good Luck!