Site Supervisor | Townhouse Developments in the East
Permanent - Full Time Job Available In VIC - Melbourne
This impressive developer/builder requires a capable supervisor for some boutique townhouse developments. Lots to like about this one.
- Stable Builder
- Manageable workload
- No Saturday work
Punching above their weight, this capable developer/builder enjoys a streamlined team, lack of red tape and an ability to pick the right employees and back them to get on with the role. With this in mind and with a solid pipeline of work on the cards, they are currently seeking a capable site manager to join their ranks for some boutique townhouse projects, clustered together within Melbourne’s east.
What you’ll need:
– Trade-qualifications, ideally in carpentry
– The ability to read and understand drawings and site documentation
– 5-10+ years experience site managing residential projects
– Experience managing townhouse builds (almost essential)
– Solid understanding of project matters – waterproofing, tiling, concrete, steel
– High attention to detail along with skill to lead from day one
– Willingness to be on the tools occasionally as required
– Sound personality and the ability to liaise a range of stakeholders
PLEASE NOTE: Current or Ex-Directors of their own luxury-end residential building companies, who still have the energy and enthusiasm for the work and want to join a buoyant builder are encouraged to apply.
What you can expect:
If you’re the right person for the role you can expect to be rewarded with a very competitive salary package; to be part of a straightforward culture with direct access to the company director and an enviable level of autonomy.
Then throw your hat into the ring by applying to Ollie Thorne directly via the link below. Alternatively call Ollie on 03-8692-8004 for a strictly confidential chat and to assess your suitability for the role.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.