Structural Drafter – Contract role
Contract/Temporary Job Available In VIC - Melbourne
Immediate start available for Structural Drafter with AutoCAD and/or Revit experience.
What’s on Offer
- Contract position with possibility of long term employment.
- Attractive hourly rate on offer.
- Work with an industry leader.
- Located in South Eastern suburbs.
Our client is a multi-disciplined engineering consultancy with a very professional brand within the market having secured a number of high-value, iconic Melbourne projects. Due to an increase in work awarded they are currently looking for a Structural Drafter to join their team on a contract basis.
As a Structural Drafter your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Creating drawings and modeling of commercial and industrial building structures.
- Liaising with other members of the project team to meet objectives.
- Being able to meet project deadlines.
In order to be successful in this role you will have:
- At least 3 years experience working as a Structural Drafter.
- Ideally experience working on commercial and industrial projects.
- Proven ability to produce structural documentation for building structures.
- Eligibility to work in Australia.
- AutoCAD experience is essential and Revit experience will be highly regarded.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or any similar positions that may be available, please contact Lynton Balia on 03 8692 8002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more. Alternatively please apply using the link below.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence.