Permanent - Full Time Job Available In QLD - Brisbane
An experienced Structural Engineer is required for an award winning Engineering Consultancy.
- Leading Engineering Consultancy | Interesting projects
- Strong pipeline of future work
- Amazing career opportunity
My client is a leading international multi-disciplinary consultancy, renowned for award-winning and innovative projects. With their Brisbane office gaining rapid momentum in a competitive market, they have grown steadily, carving a reputation for excellence within the local market. Due to winning a number of high-profile projects, an exciting position has arisen for a talented and experienced Structural Engineer for a role based in Brisbane.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Structural Engineer to progress their career within a leading consultancy, gaining experience working on high-value, prestigious projects alongside some of the industry’s best engineers.
Skills and Experience
• At least 3 years industry experience.
• Experience in steelwork and reinforced concrete design.
• Proficient in Etabs and RC Slabs preferential.
• Tertiary qualifications.
• Experience in temporary works design would be an advantage but not compulsory.
What’s on Offer
• Attractive salary package.
• Design and project management exposure.
• Significant exposure working on high value, industry-acclaimed projects.
• This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your portfolio in a dynamic and collaborative team.
• With a strong pipeline of projects, my client offers job security and exciting opportunities for long term career progression.
• Located in state of the art offices in the heart of Brisbane’s CBD you have access to all public transport links and amenities.
How to apply
If you have the relevant experience and would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity please either apply online or if you would prefer to have a confidential discussion on this role please contact Natasha Cookson on 0410 777 473.