Seeking experienced Structural Engineer for rapidly growing engineering consultancy.
My client is a leading national engineering consultancy that are embarking on an exciting and unprecedented level of growth. They are currently looking to recruit a Structural Engineer for the Melbourne office to contribute towards their ambitious expansion goals.
As Structural Engineer you will be responsible for managing your own projects across a diverse range of commercial, education, health and infrastructure projects throughout Melbourne. You will focus on the structural design, ensure design reviews, prepare project documentation and conduct inspections. This a newly created position which will enable you to make your mark on a growing business.
Skills and Experience
• Degree in Structural Engineering.
• At least 3 years industry experience preferably in Melbourne.
• Polished technical design skills.
• Experience in buildings, commercial, health, industrial and education projects.
• Ambitious and career driven individual with excellent communication skills.
What’s on Offer
• Attractive salary package.
• Design and project management exposure.
• Significant exposure working on high value industry acclaimed projects.
• This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your portfolio in a dynamic and collaborative team.
• With a strong pipeline of projects my client offers job security and exciting opportunities for long term career progression.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or any similar positions that may be available, please contact Lynton Balia on 03 8692 8002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more. Alternatively please apply using the link below.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence.