Structural Engineer – High rise
Seeking Structural Engineer with high rise experience for well established engineering consultancy.
What’s on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Sociable working environment with a strong flow of projects.
- Close proximity to the CBD.
- Excellent career opportunities and development potential.
My client is a medium sized consultancy that pride themselves on their ability to create multi-disciplinary and forward thinking design solutions for a range of industry sectors including structural, civil & enviro, building services, hydraulics and virtual design.
Having experienced substantial yet steady growth over the last few years they now have 100+ staff across the Australian offices and continue to grow. Their Melbourne office currently has a need for an experienced Structural Engineer to join their energetic, creative and ambitious design team.
As a Structural Engineer your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Performing technical engineering designs and calculations with a focus on high rise structures.
- Liaising and coordinating with clients and architects with regard to project related matters.
- Work closely in a team to ensure project deadlines are achieved.
- Identifying new opportunities for business development.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be successful in this role you will ideally have:
- Formal Civil/Structural Engineering qualifications.
- Minimum of 4 years plus experience (up to 10 years) as a Structural Engineer possessing strong design experience.
- Experience working on a variety of projects ideally with a strong background within the high rise sector.
- Ability to consult with clients and stakeholders.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or any similar positions that may be available, please contact Lynton Balia on 03 8692 8002 or email email@example.com to find out more. Alternatively please apply using the link below.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence.